Online returns and exchanges
- We offer a free 30-day return policy on Australian online orders only.
- To exchange an item for a different size or colour, or you want a different item, please return your original item to receive a refund. You can place a new order for the new item at any time.
- To return your product by post for a refund, please send your item to 141 Dover St, Cremorne VIC 3121 with a written explanation as to the exchange.
- Check that the goods being returned are in their original condition and in their original packaging. We will not accept returns for any products that have been worn or marked.
- Please pack the goods you're returning in their original box/packaging along with your original tax invoice in a post satchel.
- Once we receive your parcel we will process your refund. All justified claims for refunds will be processed within 1 to 5 business days after receiving the goods.
- If your payment method is Credit Card, you may also return your purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- We not accept any liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. It is highly recommended that customers purchase a Registered Post sticker from Australia Post for a small fee for tracking purposes.
- If you believe the item you purchased from us is faulty, you may return the merchandise via post by following the steps listed above.
- We do not guarantee that your claim for faulty goods will be accepted. We will need to assess the shoes first and if your claim is warranted, your shoes will be repaired, replaced or refunded. If we believe your claim to be false and the shoes have had fair wear and tear, the shoes will be returned at your expense.
- You must provide proof of purchase for any claim of faulty goods.